What is going on between "host down" event or customer's call "my internet doesn't work!" and "thank you! my internet is restored!"?
Despite every provider uses many OSS tools, there are still many manual operations in each step of problem management workflow.
Increase efficiency of Service Assurance with our services
For our solutions we use:
- use S&T Correlation Engine that runs on open source application server.
- Integrate with Monitoring system, Service Desk, Trouble Ticketing system, and other.
- provide scenarios templates that can be customized according to customer requirements - automate operations
Service Assurance for ISP project results
These are examples of operations we automate:
- Monitor list of events for new alarms and changes on network in fault management system
- Get information about available on BTS resources from network inventory
- Identify situation severity and priority
- Create notification for Contact Center
- Try to restore problem remotely via NMS or terminal
- Create trouble ticket and dispatch it to responsible group
- Track recovery process and escalate if needed
- React on changes in situation
- Verify resolution and close trouble ticket and notification
Service Assurance for ISP operational benefits
As a result of:
- Automation of routine operations – NOC engineers can focus on complex issues;
- Automation services status check & restoration attempt by Contact Center operators – reduce # of trouble tickets to NOC engineers;
- Providing service status for customers – reduce # of complaints to Contact Center.
Service Assurance for ISP business benefits
Improving efficiency of operations leads to:
- Reduce OPEX;
- Reduce Downtime;
- Improve customers satisfaction;
- Reduce churn.